TAP System® was used to secure admission examinations for applicants for study in 2008 – 2015. The implementation of the solution was adapted to the requirements of anonymity, high reliability and fast processing of results:
- all applicants for study were assigned a barcode,
- all administrators of scanning workplaces accessed the admission procedure database only with the authentication dongle,
- admission procedure database was located on a centralized UMB server,
- all user activities including scanning are recorded as a log,
- the results of entrance exams were evaluated within the prescribed limit of the lodging of answer sheets,
- no irregularities or requests to verify the accuracy of evaluated answer sheets were recorded during the course of exams or after the evaluation of results.
TAP System® is used continuously in the learning process – ongoing verification of students' knowledge
- Each faculty may use the question database stored on a central UMB server or their own database of questions stored on the server of the faculty.
- Each user can create an individual set of questions and answers for their own students.
- A general university knowledge database of questions is created by exporting questions.
- Interconnection with the academic information system AIS2 supports the import of student lists from AIS2 and the export of the examination results to AIS2 after exams.
- Each user can create individual assignments for students - by cloning existing tests and mixing questions.
- The testing by closed tests (choice of responses) and open tests (dictation, translations, calculations, drawings of charts or graphs, etc.) is also supported).
- Evaluation of the test is variable - either the percentage or scores, including the possibility of grade evaluation.
- The TAP System® application can also be used for the automatic processing and evaluation of tests, whose assignment exists beyond the application only in the paper or other form; the application evaluates only the "correctness" of the designated boxes on the answer sheet.
TAP System® is used annually to conduct surveys e.g. evaluation of study programs or evaluation of teachers etc.
Security rules optimization according to client’s requirements, monitoring and evaluation of security incidents including taking the measures to eliminate them. Encrypting data communication within the WAN network.