To monitor and manage the pipeline Transpetrol a.s. uses a technical and environmental information system RIS2 based on the geographical information system. RIS2 is a tool for prevention, protection and security of the pipeline. RIS2 was developed upon and fully supports the requirements of the pipeline operator for a modern information system.
- Pipeline inspection report – RIS2 allows you to create a database of the results of inspections and monitoring of various defects and damage to the piping (internal pipeline inspection, IKAO inspection, pipeline rounds inspection).
- RIS2 enables analysis of the results of the inspection checks conducted on the pipeline using the InlinePIG module. RIS2-InlinePIG as a reliable tool for the assessment of defects detected during the internal inspection of the pipeline, respecting the type of the defect and internal and external environmental factors.
- RIS2 follows the environmental management standard Environment ISO 14001, the American standard ASME B 31.8, which defines the rules for the transport of gas, liquid hydrocarbons and oil in Slovakia.
- RIS2 is an open system and is the basis of IS integration in Transpetrol, a.s.
- Video Mapping - connection of a video recording of the pipeline from air traffic control (helicopter) with a map via GPS coordinates.
Lenovo International. The official representation of the corporation in Slovakia which also provides internal IT systems and services for the EMEA region uses the servers in GAMO Cloud.